
Dennis' brother Charles and his wife live on Coronado Island in San Diego. They were kind enough to invite us out to their house for a boat ride to dinner. The kids were thrilled. They tolerated their life jackets very well and enjoyed the ride to and from dinner. We saw huge pelicans and jumping fish. It was definitely a highlight.

Hope's ready to suit up as a linebacker - no neck!

Captain Jack!

At Seaport Village, a guy was showing his collection of birds. Both Gracie and Hope wanted to hold them, which I thought was quite adventurous of them.

Could she be any cuter?
3 comments:
Brave girl Gracie is to let that bird sit on her shoulder!! :)
Oh, and I just noticed Hope has the bird on her shoulder, too. Cute1
Could Hope look any more like your dad?!?! I can't believe it! She has morphed - every time I see a new pic I think she looks like someone else! :)
Glad you all had soooo much fun!
Post a Comment